Monday, February 3, 2014

Shadow people waiting for us to crash

April 20, 2011

I'm not sure where we're going but McKenzie and I are driving. We're acting pretty strange so I believe we're driving from something or someone.
We're driving on a really long bridge over a really large body of water. Ahead of us I can see where the bridge parts and is supposed to lift to allow large ships to pass under. This bridge, instead of lifting, lowered to part. For some reason Kenzie and I couldn't stop so I looked at her and she knew we'd have to just jump, Thelma and Louise it if you will.

So I look at her and say, "McKenzie, open the door, hold my hand and hold your breath."

She nods and both take a long deep breath. Meanwhile the car is plummeting towards the water in slow motion. During this time I slowly turn my head to look at my sister. She slowly still taking in her breath and holding tightly to my hand. For the most part I'm not really scared and I feel like we're going to survive the fall. I then turn from Kenzie and look in the direction that we're falling. There are people on the land/levee waiting for us but I don't remember what any of them look like, I don't think they had any noticeable features, thinking back to it now they were just shadowy blobs and I think it's safe to say they were shadow people.

I felt no fear for the fall but I was afraid of the people on the shore, I don't know why. I think Mckenzie couldn't see them or she just wasn't paying attention, either way the were waiting for us. We kept plummeting slowly for what felt like forever and right before our car touched the water I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment