Saturday, July 20, 2013

Beach Babes. 1/8/2009

1/8/2009

The dream started with me being at a beach house with my mom, Kenzie (sister), Donal (step-dad). A guy I kind of hung with Sophomore year named Allen and, a bunch of other teenagers, in the dream I was pregnant. I wasn't sad about the ordeal though, the baby actually made me happy.
The only reason I had to be worried about the pregnancy in my dream (other than me being like- 15) was that I had no idea how I could possibly be pregnant, I had never had sex with anyone.

Everyone at the beach house were coming up with many crazy ideas on how I could have been pregnant, one being that I was roofied but, I never remembered waking up and feeling sexually assaulted or drugged.

So, I just ignored everyone and their ideas, happily carrying on with my baby girl. I don't know how I knew it was a girl it's a dream and stuff like that is just known.

Walking away from the crowd of teens, I walk over the nearest window and look out to see cars racing on the water and one of them was quickly sinking. Not really interested in that, I turn away from the window and walk into the bathroom to find it almost completely littered with random drugs and syringes. I immediately, yet very carefully, throw them all away because the last thing I wanted was for my unborn baby to get hurt. When I was done in the bathroom I walked back into the living room where I'm hit with a wave of depression. I didn't want people to think I was some kind of irresponsible whore or anything like that. With a heavy sigh, I force myself to walk outside for fresh air, hoping it will make me feel better. As soon as I walk through the front door I'm wearing a bathing suit with a large towel wrapped around me and I'm greeted by Allen, who is sitting on the back of some random truck.

I walk up to him and start trying to tell him about how I've never had sex and so I start with "I have to tell you something." but before I could jump into my worried explanations and what-not, Allen cuts me off and says, "Please don't."

Well, that hurt my feelings. It suddenly starts to rain and the beach sand all turned to concrete all around us. We start to make our way back to the beach house and I'm sad, watching the ground as we walk while he's trying to talk about something else and, of coarse I'm not interested.

Before we would make it to the door he stops and steps in front of me, forcing me to stop walking also and drops his towel. I'm not shocked or surprised at all as he leans in and hugs me and whispers. "It will be okay."

When I finally pull away from the friendly embrace I look up at him. (he's still naked) and say, "Yea, I've never had sex." He gives me a wild look as if I was crazy.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment