Saturday, July 20, 2013

Raving Werewolves. 1/2/2009

1/2/2009

Last night (new year's eve) I dreamed that I was at a party, some kind of rave, dancing the night away when suddenly Buffy the Vampire Slayer bursts in and starts throwing a bunch of people, mainly males, behind a counter where there is a bunch of identical looking Asian men chained to the other side for the humans protections because apparently all of the people Buffy was tossing around were werewolves. I was just standing in the middle of the dance floor like, "wut..." the whole time.

As soon as Buffy left everyone stood around awkwardly for a few seconds before we all gave a collective, confused shrug and the lights and heavy music came back on and people started to dance along with all the supposed "werewolves" that were behind the counter. All they had to do to get out and back on the dance floor was walk around or over the counter. One of the fist to jump over and then make their way towards me was a guy (I had a crush on at the time) named John W. he had a ton of random sized and colored glow sticks and we started to dance. Before we knew it we had danced our way across the room and suddenly fell out of the entrance way and into a hallway, which wasn't just any hallway, it was a hospital hallway, dark and deserted.

"We're alone." John says, with a flirtatious edge to his voice.

"Hey, yea we are." I said kind of matter-of-factly, which was weird since I had a crush on this guy, you'd think I'd be a little more flirty back.

He then leans in, as if he was going to kiss my neck and then BAM he's suddenly no longer the John W I knew but, a werewolf. without hesitation he begins to rip into my neck. I scream out for help but am overcome with darkness.

When I finally awake within my dream I'm being picked up by this really old and creepy looking man/doctor. I'm not even myself anymore. I'm some girl with really long black hair who is wearing a hospital gown.
The old man puts me over his shoulder and slowly starts to walk down the hallway and, as I look up I see that the hospital hallway looks completely different from before. Instead of the bright lit and, clean corridor it was before it was now destroyed. The florescent lights were hanging and swinging from the ceiling, the walls were ripped up and littered the smashed and bloody floor.

"Where are-where are you taking me?" I asked in a voice that felt and sounded foreign to me.

"Sh- everything will be over soon." The old man answered softly.

Then I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment