Monday, February 3, 2014

Birthday Song Drama

April 12, 2011

I remember hanging out with these two girls from high school that I thought were okay, well one of them. I liked Rachel but I never liked Tiffany but they were always together. For some reason I was hanging out with them in my dream but didn't want to be there. It was all awkward silence and I was tempted to say mean things to Tiffany but I didn't out of the annoyed "fear" that her mother would file charges of sexual harassment on me. So, I snuck away from them and checked my phone. There were texts from my boyfriend and the time, Mitch, they read:

"Hey, I kissed Dani is that cool? Yes? Don't freak out it's a surprise." and "Wee wee, I kiss Dani? Wee wee don't be mad it's for you."

I was mad of course so I didn't reply. I then went to Josh's house where I knew Dani would be and was all like, "What is this?!" and I showed her the text. Dani looked up lazily from the laptop she was glued to and replied, "What?"

"You kissed my boyfriend?! What friend does that?"

"It's for your birthday, we're going to sing [some Japanese song] for you and there is a kiss in the middle, it was a surprise but you ruined it."

I blew up on her. "FOR ME? WHY WOULD I WANT YOU TO SING ONE OF MY FAVORITE JAPANESE SONGS WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND KISS HIM?! If any one is going to do that it's ME. You can't even sing!"

She then got all offended and called me Pig-headed and narrow-minded.

I then tried to call Mitch but he didn't answer but when Dani called him he did. I looked over at Josh who the whole time had been playing video games and was like, "You;re okay with this shit??"

All he replied with was, "I have a lot of what I like to call, 'fuck it' in my system."

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment