Monday, February 3, 2014

Daniel Tosh movie camp.

March 7, 2011

I'm not completely sure how it started but I remember living in a big house. We were filming a movie and by "we" I mean, me and a bunch of people, most of them I don't know, just background characters. My old friend Kendra, from high school and her girlfriend, Taylor were there, some black guy, a mexican man and Daniel Tosh. Daniel was running the whole camp. Throughout the whole dream I never knew what the movie we were filming was about, or titled or mostly anything, all I did know was that it was a comedy.

Apparently, Daniel and I were very close because every time we'd see each other we would playfully do these dramatic things like running and leaping into a hug and yell about how "We haven't seen each other in years" when it had only been a few minutes and what-not.

Adam Sandler showed up on set a few times and everytime I saw him the nameless black guy would always be in the background doing something random like painting a dog, eating a sandwhich or cleaning the concrete.

After who knows how long of my dream just switching between random scenes of Adam Sandler helping out with the movie, my dream decided to act out like a normal one and moved onto it being nighttime. Taylor was being very annoying. She repeatedly called herself the "Princess of the Set" and began acting like a princess. She would run around and act way too rough with random people, and was all over the place just being hyper. Kendra was okay with it until she began flirting, very openly with everyone in front of her. She took her for granted and so Kendra just left the camp angry. Then I was mad at her too but Taylor didn't care.

She then proceeded to tell some random men lies about me because she thought it was funny. The guys told they were going to do something to me, I don't remember what but I know it made me very uncomfortable. So, I snuck away and hid by some cars until they disappeared.

After that it switched to the next day and I suppose it was the last day because everything was pretty much wrapped up and Daniel Tosh was standing in front of a large group of us. He was wearing tiny shorts and a red baseball cap, along with a tightly fitting tank top. It was odd but he was so excited about everything that we didn't care. He was going on about how he was so proud of our movie and at one point he said that "the Donkey could go back to the attic."

When he was finished, I tackle-hugged him one last time and watched him skateboard with his dog into the sunset.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment