Friday, July 26, 2013

Bees and Breakfast.

3/6/2011

My dream starts out with me at home with my family. For some reason, my home is a well-known bed and breakfast. I'm not sure why though because I felt there was nothing special about our double-wide trailer out in the little town of Doyline.
That doesn't seem to matter to anyone else though, because soon celebrities start to stay at the B&B. Not everyone that was a celebrity in my dream were celebrities in real life though, there was one man there that I'd never heard of named... Dooey or something who was a famous video game player, I don't remember, nothing I'd ever heard of out of my subconscious world.  Bruno Mars was there though, and he played Left 4 Dead with me.

There was also this random famous artist woman there who heavily pissed me off because she was selling my art in a museum and when I confronted her about me being paid for my art she handed me these cards that advertised some of the art at the museum and told me my demands were "cute." I'm sure you can understand that I was quite peeved in my dream after that.

So, I walked outside the house and passed this man who was supposed to a famous wrestler and, walked into Emily and McKenzie's room (my sisters) to find it a COMPLETE WRECK! The toys were piled up to the ceiling and the floor was covered in Barbie's and Emily's clothing. I had gone in there to play animal crossing on our Gamecube but, I felt all odd about walking in there because it was the room being rented by Bruno Mars and his entourage. Since it was so messy I felt really embarrassed too.

Then, the dream suddenly changes to where I'm supposed to be on vacation and we're in a trailer that looks like the one I lived in while in seventh and 8th grade. Across the street from me is my friend Callie and her family. The vacation "home" we're in is very messy so, I don't like being in it so I go to Callie's and walk in. On the outside it looked normal and nice but, once I stepped the whole home looked like it was falling apart. The walls were stripped and horrendously termite eaten, the floor was ripped up and there was large holes in every door.

Then suddenly I was freaking out because there was a bee chasing me. I ran into a room and closed the door but, it flew in through the hole. We repeated that through three rooms before it landed on me and, I freaked out and did that wiggle dance tor try and get it off me. I thought it would sting me but it never did.

Then I woke up.


....This dream kind of sucked, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment